Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Rebate Update

If you've been following my rants about the Epson "rebate" (#1, #2, #3), you know I've been waiting for a 24 inch roll of EEF since November, 2011, and that I've been repeatedly sending Epson's rebate servicer, per their instructions, the required information. Perhaps some good news: I received this in an email today:

Dear Jay Cross,

Thank you for purchasing Epson.  Your  rebate submission has been received and is in process.  Please allow 4 - 6 weeks to receive your rebate and/or premium item.

(I hadn't realized I'd purchased Epson. I suppose I'll have to start attending shareholder meetings now.) There was more, describing the advantages of registering my printer, which I did months ago, and listing various "offers" I don't care about.

It's not much, but it's the first unsolicited response I've received, which I perceive as a Positive Thing.

  --Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment