Monday, October 24, 2011

Welcome!

I installed an Epson Stylus Pro 7900 in October of 2011. I'll be writing about my experience with the machine, covering general use, maintenance, problems and resolutions, surprises, gripes, and overall impressions. I hope to continue this for some time, creating a long-term usage report.

I did a lot of research before buying this printer. Something I couldn't find was any sort of story about the experience of owning and using the machine over a period of several years. This surprised me, since the printer's been available since 2008. This blog is my attempt to rectify that.

By the time this record is of any interest Epson will no doubt have replaced the 7900 with a newer model. Such is life in the technical end of photography.

This is the initial posting; I'm just getting my feet wet with Blogger. I'll be tinkering with the design as I learn more, and I'll eventually get a profile in place. It's a busy time for me right now, and for the next few weeks, so postings will be sparse for a while.

Thanks for reading. Please check in now and then to see how I'm getting along with my new printer. Please visit www.lumen-perfectus.com to view my landscape and wildlife photography, purchase fine-art prints, and read photo-related articles.

  --Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment