Thursday, September 13, 2012

Firmware and Driver Updates

A couple of days ago I noticed updates to both the 7900's firmware, and to the Mac drivers, had been posted to Epson's U.S. support site. I've been busy with other work, and will be leaving tomorrow to spend a few days camping and photographing in Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. It'll likely be a little while before I get either of these updates installed.

Epson provides a very brief comment about the 9.04 Mac driver update:

Printer Driver v9.04 
09/06/12 66.8 MB

Description: This file contains the Epson Stylus Pro 7900 and 9900 Printer Driver v9.04.

This file corrects a possible issue when printing borderless retain size. 

However, there's no comment at all about the HN129C5 firmware update. I've no idea what it changes or fixes. Sometimes Epson's support sites for other countries offers more information. When I have time I'll give those a look, and see what pops up on various forums.

  --Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment